Please take the following points into consideration:
- The dispensation of the faithful from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass remains in place until decreed otherwise by the Bishop. No one is obliged to attend Holy Mass while this dispensation is in place.
- All attendees are expected to wear non-medical masks and should bring their own masks.
- Anyone who has even the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness must remain home.
- As per AHS and the Catholic Diocese of Calgary's guidelines and based on our church capacity, the maximum number of attendees per Mass is 100 people, including children, priest and servers. This limit will not be extended by any circumstances or exception, please do not insist.
- Attendees will access into the temple in a first-come first-served fashion. No person will be allowed to enter once maximum capacity has been reached. Church doors will remain closed during Mass.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres or 6 feet must be mantained in all times and directions between people who are not from the same household.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the doors and at several locations in the church.
- Confesions before Mass have been cancelled for weekdays and weekends.
- Online registration is MANDATORY for weekends for Mass in English and Spanish.
- ENTRANCE to the temple will be through the church atrium (stairs from the side parking lot).
- You should expect a personal and family screening (verbal questionaire) before entering into the building. Your honesty and accuracy are essential.
- Attendance list and contact information will be validated at the entrance as well.
- You will be scorted by our Ushers to your seats.
- No children room will be open. Children are to stay with their parents at any time.
- Use of restrooms is restricted to one person at the time. Please be patient.
- No singing or chanting is allowed during Mass.
- EXIT will be conducted through both side doors to the main parking lot. Please follow the strict direction of the signs on the floor.
Tuesday 9:00 am English
Martes 7:00 pm Español
Wednesday 9:00 am English
Mercoledì 7:00 pm Italiano
Thursday 9:00 am English
Jueves 7:00 pm Español
Saturday 4:00 pm English MANDATORY online or phone pre-registration
Sábado 6:00 pm Español Registro en-línea OBLIGATORIO
Domenica 9:00 am Italiano Pre-registrazione telefonica OBBLIGATORIA
Sunday 11:00 am English MANDATORY online or phone pre-registration
Domingo 1:00 pm Español Registro en-línea OBLIGATORIO
Domingo 6:00 pm Español Registro en-línea OBLIGATORIO
Registrations over the phone will be taken for senior parishioners only.
Please contact the office for any further information.