The Order is thanks to the efforts of Father Michael J. McGivney, assistant pastor of St. Mary’s Church in New Haven and some of his parishioners, who officially chartered the Knights of Columbus as a fraternal benefit society. The Order is still true to its founding principles of charity, unity and fraternity. The Knights of Columbus were formed to render financial aid to members and their families. Mutual aid and assistance are offered to sick, disabled and needy members and their families. Social and intellectual fellowship is promoted among members and their families through educational, charitable, religious, social welfare, war relief and public relief works.
- Protect the financial future of the families of the church
- Charitable giving to support the church and community
- Charitable work to support the needy around the world
- Dedicated to the well-being and support of Catholic family life.
Objectives & Values
Men over 18 years old.
Monthly meetings, on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.
How to participate?
Catholic men who are at least 18 years of age. Apply at any time.
Languages in which the program is available
- Joe Melon
- Phone number: 403.280.1946
- Email: email@example.com
- Sal Ficaccio
- Phone number: 403.272.6840
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org