It is a group that aims to connect youth to God and foster a live encounter with Him through their formation in His teachings, companionship, commitment, and active participation in sharing their faith and love with others through service to His church.
Our mission is to connect our youth to God and actively live His Gospel through service while fostering a positive atmosphere of growth and companionship.
Objectives & Values
- Spiritual development: bi-monthly Jubilee meetings, visits to the Holy Sacrament and an annual retreat
- Formation of young adults to live their faith responsibly: vocational discernment, unity in the family, purity in relationships, evangelization.
- Community involvement: participation in parish events (ie: The Way of the Cross) and Diocesan events (ie: One Rock)
- Foster an atmosphere that reflects catholic values: integrity, trust, friendship, reflection and prayer.
- Individuals with the desire to discover Jesus’ presence in their lives.
- Enthusiastic individuals with the desire to serve their community and evangelize through their testimonies and example.
Bi-monthly, contact us for details.
How to participate?
Young adults who are between 18 and 25 years of age. Apply at any time.
Languages in which the program is available
- Salvador Arellano
- Email: email@example.com