Ambassadors of the Divine Mercy under the protection of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of Mercy is a Catholic Apostolate that make known through deed, word and prayer the merciful love that Jesus has for all souls, especially for poor sinners, inviting them to trust in His Mercy, which is the greatest attribute of God.
Promulgate and spread the message and devotion of Divine Mercy according to the revelations given by Jesus to St. Faustina. Emphasizing that more than a devotion or message, is rather a way of life, putting into practice the forgiveness that is at the heart of the message of Divine Mercy and trust as virtue that is foundation and essence of those desiring to live the Message of Divine Mercy.
· Accomplish the five forms of devotion to the Divine Mercy: The image of Merciful Jesus, the Feast of Mercy (preceded by the Novena), the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, the Hour of Mercy, spread of devotion to the Divine Mercy.
· Encourage its members in the exercise of corporal and spiritual works of mercy. · Promote Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.
· Encourage the faithful to participate in the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
· Incentivize the daily recitation of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy at 3:00 pm. · Encourage reading, study and meditation of the Diary of St. Faustina.
· Motivate the prayer and meditation of the Stations of the Cross.
· Help Jesus to save souls. · Strive for imitate the virtues of the Blessed Virgin. · Practice humility, purity of intention and love. · Perform works of mercy that must arise from love for Jesus. · Pray the Chaplet of Mercy for sinners and the dying and moribund. · Learn to forgive in order to receive the graces of God's Mercy.
Our meetings: Contact us for details.
How to participate? Anytime you feel the call of Jesus to be part of His project of the Divine Mercy.
Languages in which programs are available: Spanish
Coordinators: Contanza e Ivan Moreno
email@example.com / Phone: 403 836 1492