Alfareros is a Catholic men group (25 years and older that seek their identity and mission as men in the teaching, example, and message of Jesus.
To promote spiritual and human growth as well as the knowledge of Jesus and our Catholic Church amongst our members aiming to become an example of life for our families and society at large.
Objectives & Values
- To promote an intimate knowledge of Jesus
- To promote spiritual growth
- To promote the understanding of our role as men (fathers, sons and disciples)
- To serve our parish and faith community.
An Alfarero is a man who has decided to actively direct his life and masculinity towards Jesus. This pursuit has the purpose of creating a positive impact in his family, faith community and other circles where he takes part in.
Contact the group coordinator.
How to participate?
All Spanish-speaking men 25 years old and up are welcome to join us at any time. New members should know that the group actively pursues and teaches Catholic doctrine and values.
Languages in which programs are available
- Javier Romero
- Phone number: 587.434.8593
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org